Aire Parlay Ambidextrous Watch is a masterpiece created for right- and left-handed people. It is the perfect combination of artistic perfection and ultimate Swiss watch-making. The case houses a Soprod base mechanical movement with special modifications making this unique Chris Aire Caliber a 'must-have' for any watch enthusiast. The Repositioning of the pushers relative to the crown distinguishes it from any conventional chronograph watch. Available only in limited edition.
- 18-karat substantial weight amber hue gold case
- Signature RED GOLD® Collection
- Self-winding chronomatic
- Unique Chris Aire caliber with a Soprod base
- White mother of pearl Signature Arabic/Roman numeral dial
- Exhibition case back revealing an 18K amber hue gold micron finished wheel from our Signature RED GOLD® Collection
- Burgundy Crocodile strap with 18k solid yellow gold buckle
- Anti-Glare, Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal face
- Water-resistant up to 50m
- Illuminated minute/second hand
- Swiss Made
- 5 Year Warranty /
- 50mm case size
- Limited Edition
All Chris Aire Timepieces are designed in Beverly Hills, California, and made in Switzerland. At Chris Aire, we continue to strive to create timepieces that combine impeccable mechanics with our beautiful designs.